Select your style & size:Select options
A simple, reliable, manually-operated Nordic ski binder.
The NIS Exercise Classic Binding borrows some of the same technology used in Rottefella's line of high-end Nordic binders, however this one manually opens and closes so it's less prone to icing. Nordic skiers looking for a solid, simple, and reliable binder will find that the Exercise binder offers a great value and buttery-smooth performance for recreational touring or classical-style skiing.
- Lightweight platform reduces ski weight without sacrificing performance
- NIS system allows you to adjust this binding forwards or backwards on the ski so you can find the mounting point that you prefer
- Manual binding operation means that you step into this binding and then lock the toe into the binding by flipping the toe lock
- Toe lock is designed for smooth, easy operation when you're wearing gloves
- Compatible with skis that accept NIS binding systems only
- Compatible with boots that utilize the NNN boot-to-binding interface
- Item #ALP1508