- Detail Images
Technical race pants for your up-and-comer racer-grom.
The Rossignol Boys' Zip WC Pant makes race day way more comfortable and convenient. Cozy insulation keeps his legs plenty warm and loose when he nervously rides the lift and contemplates the course, and the full-zip sides allow him to zip out of the WC when it's his turn in the start gate.
- Durable, microporous DWR coating and taped critical seams keep him dry throughout his bluebird slope adventures and allow moisture to escape so he's not a clammy mess when he hikes up the hill to retrieve his dropped ski pole
- Cozy insulation throughout ensures he stays warm and comfortable when he waits for the ski bus or chair lift
- Classical fit gives him plenty of unrestricted movement
- An adjustable waist and suspenders offer a just-right, comfortable, and secure fit
- Boot gaiters seal in warmth and block out the snow
- Full-zip side openings allow easy on-and-off for race days and training
- Multiple pockets stash his lunch money, lip balm, or tissues
Share your thoughts
Run a little big
Bought these to go over my daughter's race suit. Don't pay attention that they say "Boy's" - just means they're black. Because they're designed to go over a race suit they're boxy and roomy. They have the full length zips which means you can take them off while still in ski boots, indeed even with skis still on.