Select your style & size:Select options
Freeride fanatics only.
Riding lines where falling simply isn't an option, Xavier de le Rue demands stability and strength out of his board for straight-lining chutes, floating across powder, and holding an edge on icy cirques. The Rossignol XV Magtek Snowboard is his vehicle for pushing the boundaries of what's possible on big-mountain faces with serious exposure and variable snow conditions.
Designed for Xavier's aggressive riding style, the XV Magtek features a tapered directional shape so you can point it down steeps without the nose diving under icy crusts or submerging in waist-deep powder. As expected, its stiff flex ensures maximum stability at speeds that would simply overwhelm other boards. Tailored to Xavier's riding style, the board's flex pattern is inverted, meaning it's stiffest along the nose and slightly softer along the tail. This inverted flex pattern delivers the stability needed to charge over chop without being bucked off-balance.
The XV Magtek is predominately camber along the board's effective edge, with rocker at the nose and tail for increased float and catch-free turns across hardpack. Roller Tip upturns the base along the nose, subtly redirecting snow for smoother tracking. Magne-Traction serrated edges grip onto ice and bulletproof snow without slipping out. Other notable features include basalt fibers for increased pop and damping, and an aramid reinforcement that smooths out unnerving chatter when you're hauling at serious speeds.
- Freeride board for charging big-mountain lines
- Amptek Elite Rocker is 60% camber, 40% rocker
- Stiff flex offers unmatched stability and response
- Tapered directional shape keeps the nose from submerging
- THC CBF2 wood core with microcell beams for reduced weight
- Basalt fibers increase snap and energy transfer
- Aramid reinforcement dampens high-speed vibration
- Sintered 7500 base resists damage while remaining fast
- Item #ROS008K