Get out of the rat race and onto the trail.
Ski away from the hustle and bustle of the track on the light and maneuverable Rossignol X-Tour Escape NIS Ski. Drive, kick, and glide in groomed nirvana with tip and tail flexibility, grip-and-glide base, and the stability of a multidirectional fiberglass cap.
- Multidirectional Active Cap construction maximizes flexibility, release, snow contact, and stability
- Low Density Core strikes a balance between lightweight materials and strength
- Waxless, all-condition kick surface AR Plus is cut into the ski surface for superior glide and drive
- Factory-bonded, lightweight NIS system plate gives you precise edge control
- Compatible with NIS bindings
Share your thoughts
For Minnesota terrain, which is mostly flat and rolling, these skis are perfect. Definitely fast for a waxless touring ski. A lot better glide than the EVO series. They are a little narrower than the EVO line so if you're coming from a fatter ski, it might take a little time to adjust. I ski these with Alpina T20 Plus boots and the Rottefella T4 NIS Touring binding. The T4 NIS binding is about 56.5mm in width so you get a nice wide platform to stand on and it helps with stability. I ski them a size short so I get a really soft tip and tail for easier telemark turns. Don't be afraid of these skis. Step, stem, and telemark turns are all available to you in these. I've done telemark in powder, corn, and crust on these. The firmer the snow, just drop lower on the skis and stay compact. Keep firm pressure on your rear leg throughout the turn and you will be fine. It definitely takes more attention to weight the rear ski on these, but it can be done. Don't waste these skis on the track! They can definitely handle much more given skill and dedication.