Rossignol TMX 90 Ski Boot - Men's
A wider, softer freeride boot that's shaped to accommodate your foot rather than fight it.
Leave the stiff-as-a-brick boots to the World Cup racers—the Rossignol Men's TMX 90 Ski Boot offers a softer flex and a more forgiving fit for intermediate and advanced skiers who like to play in the park or pipe. At 104mm wide, this boot has some room for your toes to spread out comfortably without sacrificing the close fit you want in order to feel the terrain underneath your ski. Rossignol engineers took things a step further by challenging the idea that simply making a boot softer is enough to make the fit perfect, and thus, the Sensor Fit liner was shaped to directly accommodate the shape of your forefoot, instep, and shin.
- Wide, 104mm asymmetrical toe box allows room for your toes to spread out in order to absorb the impact of landings
- TMX 90 holds a 90 flex rating on a scale of 70-130, which means that this boot is forgiving but not so soft that you lose the transmission of power to your ski
- Rossignol's 'true lasted' liner allows for more room at the periphery of your foot, solving the issue of pain at the pinky and big toes
- Forefoot pressure is addressed with anatomical padding around the metatarsals and multiple available last widths (see sizing options)
- A deep instep pocket gives the liner a shape that helps to relieve pressure on your instep
- Deep heel cup keeps your heel in place so your foot won't slide forward and jam your toes or result in sloppy boot performance
- Self-shaping tongue conforms to the natural curve of your shin in order to relieve the pain from shin bang
- Three-buckle design allows for a more dynamic boot flex without sacrificing security or support
- Micro adjustable buckles shorten or lengthen with a few twists in order to dial in the fit of your boot
- Wide, durable power strap helps to maintain maximum contact between the tongue of your boot and your shin
- Slide your foot inside this boot easily thanks to a small pull loop attached to the tongue
- Soft rubber foot pads provide a small amount of shock absorption when you're skiing and plenty of traction when you're walking around the resort