Level-up for power in the park.
Since your old boots are packed-out and old-school angulated, slip your deprived foot into the Rossignol Men's TMX 120 Ski Boot for a snug, comfy fit and modern, powerfully efficient stance. The Sensor Fit liner eliminates shin bang and pressure points, so you can stomp landings pain-free. A forgiving 100-millimeter last provides enough room for freeskiing comfort, while a contoured fit, lockdown heel cup, and asymmetrical toebox gives you secure contact for ultra-responsiveness. The 120 flex index and neutral stance let you go for it without fear of taco-ing your boot and landing face-first.
Rossignol's TMX line is designed specifically for freestyle skiers, balancing enhanced articulation with support. The TMX 120 is the stiffest boot in the line, and is also built on the narrowest last for more of a performance fit.
- 120 flex index gives burly strength for competition, upping your game, or flashing big lines
- 100mm last offers freeskiers a comfortable (but not too loose) medium-sized boot width
- Polyurethane shell and molded PU hard padding boost durability
- Sensor3 design features a new lower shell, upper cuff, and Sensor Fit liner
- Contoured fit wraps the forefoot more precisely, efficiently driving skier energy and movement with the stronger heel cup
- Sensor Fit liner provides a more articulated ankle area for increased comfort, performance, and warmth
- True-lasted, anatomical Sensor Fit liner has one-piece tongue and toebox, instep pocket, and self-shaping tongue to eliminate pressure and shin bang
- Anatomical padding and 4-width sensor matrix tech get rid of forefoot pressure
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance, and less fatigue with 4.5-degree ramp, 14-degree lean, and a laterally neutral cuff
- Four solid aluminum buckles micro-adjust for a locked-down, precise fit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these because my Dalbello's blew up. I've had rossi boots in the past with great success. Boots fit true to other rossi sizes.