Surfs, carves, and flexes some added power thanks to Titanal.
With Titanal and wood at its core and rocker at its tip and tail, the Super 7 Ski was crafted so you can ride from big, burly drops and float effortlessly through the deepest powder. Rossignol didn't leave you hanging when it comes to the hardpack though, because low, traditional camber underfoot and an extended sidecut provide you with all the help you need to dig your edges deep. The Super's careful balance of power and playfulness makes it ideal for intermediate-advanced and elite skiers with an eye for big mountains, twenty-inch storm days, and natural airs that lie beyond the ropes.
- Powder Turn Rocker is half low camber underfoot and half high rocker at the tip and tail
- Low camber underfoot delivers maximum edge grip to enable fully carved turns on hard snow
- High-rocker tip helps the ski rise above soft snow and plow through choppy conditions
- High-rocker tail allows easier release of the tail for a loose feel and easy steering in deep snow
- Spoon tip has a tapered shape that tracks through deep snow with less resistance and more flotation
- Wood core with Titanal laminate gives this ski a lively feel and rock-solid stability at speed and when you take a landing extra deep
- Sandwich construction uses traditional, vertical sidewalls that allow you to apply direct pressure to edges
- Centered sidecut places the deepest part of the sidecut directly underfoot in order to make this ski feel playful without sacrificing control
Share your thoughts
Favorite ski of all time
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am 6'3" 210#, this is an ideal ski for me at 195cm. It carves well at high speed on groomers, holds an edge on bulletproof hardpack, and dominates powder of all varieties. I have the S7 too and only take it out now when it is storming so hard that I'll be in the trees all day since it is shorter and softer. I have demoed many others in this genre and even skiis that are designed for on piste but have found that the super seven is superior for the majority of the mountain the majority of the time, recommended highly!
2011/12 Super S7 188cm
Any one know what's their running...
Any one know what's their running length?
I am 6'3", 185lbs but have only ever ridden...
I am 6'3", 185lbs but have only ever ridden up to a 192 size ski. How is the 195 different? Pros and cons? Thanks!
It skis more like a 185 to 190 ski at the 195 length because of the rocker. I would recommend it highly if your 192 that you were on was less rockered or fully cambered.