Storm the park and take no prisoners.
The Rossignol Storm Ski is a traditionally shaped and cambered park and pipe ski built to perform far outside the realm of the traditional. The Jib Tip profile makes switch tricks a walk in the park while the Extended Sidecut improves edge grip and control as your speed increases. As an added bonus, if you have a tender place in your heart for angry clown-themed bands, the graphics are going to tickle you pink.
- Traditional cambered for superior grip on the hard and icy snow conditions you are sure to encounter in the park
- The round Jib Tip profile allows smooth transitions and all the switch tricks in your bag
- The wood core with fiberglass laminates give the Storm ample spring and pop for big days in the park
- Mini Cap sandwich construction beefs up the top of the ski
- 30-degree inclined sidewalls improve edging power and reduce swing weight for rapid-fire spin tricks
- 92mm underfoot gives you maximum edge hold and control on the slope
- The Extended Sidecut continues past the contact point towards the tip and tail for increased bite and control at higher speeds and increased maneuverability at lower speeds