A classic progression to park.
If you like the pop and power of a traditional-camber ski when you're doing wall hits and flying off kickers, feast your eyes on the Rossignol Storm Ski. This ski keeps it real with full high camber for quickness and edge grip. A versatile 92-millimeter waist provides a wide enough platform for all-mountain carving and stability in the park. Minicap construction reduces swing and overall weight without sacrificing durability or strength, key for a freestyle ski. And with a nicely rounded Jib tip, transitions to switch are a breeze.
Rossignol's S-Series of jib skis have been on the forefront of freestyle skiing progression for 15 years. The Storm combines the full-camber profile of the Winter-X medal-winning Scratch with the wider shape of Rossignol's Slat ski. Its mid-fat proportions underfoot make it super-versatile in a broad range of snow and terrain conditions.
- Full, high camber delivers serious energy, power, and edge grip
- Jib tip features a rounder profile for pipe and park transitions and going switch
- Wood core and fiberglass laminate keep construction light and lively yet stable and strong
- Minicap sandwich construction provides strength, powerful edging, and durability while improving swing weight and reducing overall weight
- Versatile 92mm waist provides a solid platform in soft snow and quickness on hard or firm conditions
- Extended sidecut engages with increased speed and edge angulation and releases for more maneuverability at lower speeds and angles