The park is no place for pow skis.
When you're getting twisted in the park, you can't be dropping in on a powder ski or shaped ski for carving. Everyone knows that. If you're serious about landing those spins switch, you need the agility of the Rossignol Slat Ski. The extended sidecut of the Slat means the end of catching edges and the heaven of easy maneuvering; it engages at higher speeds or angulation but releases for slarvy, turny freedom at lower speed when you don't want to carve. A rounded Jib tip keeps things streamlined; and the ultra-durable minicap construction sheds swing weight so you can get the full rotation. A subtle rocker at tip and tail keep the turning effortless, and a high underfoot camber gives you tons of air-happy life.
Rossignol's S-Series of jib skis have been on the forefront of freestyle skiing progression for 15 years. The new Slat is the big brother of the Scratch ski, winner of more Winter X Games medals than any other, but with more girth underfoot and the new Auto Turn rocker that makes is super-versatile in a broad range of snow and terrain conditions.
- Auto Turn rocker delivers 70 percent high camber underfoot for energy and edge grip during landings, and 30% low rocker at tip and tail for easier turning and buttery playfulness
- Jib tip features a rounder profile for pipe and park transitions and going switch
- Wood core and fiberglass laminate keep construction light and lively yet stable and strong
- Minicap sandwich construction provides strength, powerful edging, and durability while improving swing weight and reducing overall weight
- Versatile 97mm waist provides an ample platform in soft snow and quickness in hard or firm conditions
- Extended sidecut engages with increased speed and edge angulation and releases for more maneuverability at lower speeds and angles