More effective than hemorrhoid creme.
- Power Turn profile sports a traditional camber underfoot for maximum stability, edgehold, and pop
- Combination of wood and MicroCell core delivers a springy feel and a low swing weight
- Rossignol's Mini Cap Sandwich construction (traditional cap construction with 30-degree sidewall) helps further reduce swing weight
- Jib tip features a rounder shape for easier transitions in the park and pipe and a rubber layer to help absorb shocks
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Before I bought these skis, I was riding the Atomic Punx in the park.
The Atomics didn't even last me a full season at Park City (edges blew out), so I decided to give this ski a try and am glad I did.
This ski surprised me. The flex is on the stiffer side, which is perfect for hitting bigger jumps. They also do great on rails, the edges have held up very well for me.
I am 6'2" about 180, so having a stiffer ski in the park does well because it won't flex out on you if you don't stomp a perfect landing.
Durability, flex, pop...can't say enough about this ski
I mounted them true center with Rossi FKS 180s.
Would recommend to anyone.
This is my second season on the Rossi Scratchs. I actually got them from my buddy who used and abused these. Its actually ridiculous how these things hold up. I have skied these urban many times. Even though the edges are gone on both skis (To be expected when you abuse your skis) The sidewall construction is so well that its still there and in tact. These things are tough. Perfect for park and get around on the hard park pretty well. Now, these are just my beater skis if we decide to ski some urban. But these are built well and I have a ton of confidence under my feet when I'm on these.
What would be really good bindings for...
What would be really good bindings for these beasts? FKS 14's maybe?
those wold be about perfect bingings dor these, But it all depends on your DIN#
telemark bindings, duh.
Just a wicked ski. I love these planks, slide so well and really nice flex. really good on the rails and off jumps.
this ski is amazing for me so far super durable great flex pattern and just all around denominating park ski!