A ski and binding combo so young skiers can cut across the mountain like a hot knife through warm butter.
Your young skier might be a future World Cup champ or a big-mountain slayer—either way, you're setting them up for success with the Kids' Scimitar Jr Ski with Binding. Rossignol designed this ski for young intermediate to advanced skiers who need a versatile ski to explore the entire mountain whether the conditions are deep and soft or hard and fast. Included with the ski is a binding that matches kid-specific DIN settings with ample security and performance. You won't find a raised tail or reverse-camber profile on this ski; it's as traditional as they get, and that'll help your youngster build solid fundamentals that pay off on the longest runs and steepest slopes.
- Traditional camber provides the most reliable shape for perfecting turns and holding an edge in variable conditions
- Cap construction makes for a strong, lightweight ski that's responsive
- Composite core combines lively wood with highly durable fiberglass
- Moderate flex provides stability for young, advanced skiers who push their limits, and the flex has just enough forgiveness for intermediate skiers too
- Fat tip helps this ski float in soft snow and plow through choppy snow while the tapered tail helps your youngin' fully carve through turns
- An extended sidecut design means faster turn engagement at the tip and longer, more stable turn engagement all the way to the end of the tail
- Pre-drilled binding system allows for easy mounting of the included binder, included model varies depending on ski length selected
- Comp Kid 25 L, Xelium Kid 45, & Xelium JR 70 binding options are built for lightweight skiers, automatically adapt to junior boot sole norms, use lightweight and durable composite materials, and have ample elastic travel to help protect a young skier's legs and knees