- Detail Images
Strut your stuff in the fluff.
The pretty and playful Sassy 7 Ski glides out from the Rossignol Women's Freeride line with a waist size that isn't the largest or the smallest of the group. The spoon-shaped tips and Powder Turn Rocker were designed for effortless float and a playful, surfy feel while the deep sidecut directly underfoot gives you plenty of bite on the groomers. The only thing that is going to turn more heads than the whimsical and distinctly feminine graphics are the perfect sets of turns you leave in your wake.
- The Sassy 7's Powder Turn Rocker is comprised of low camber underfoot for edge grip and an aggressive rocker in the tips and tails for effortless flotation
- The spoon-shaped tip is designed for easy tracking and flotation in deep snow
- The wood and fiberglass core provides power, durability, and stability
- Sandwich Laminate construction and traditional sidewalls provide precision and control by applying direct pressure to the edges
- 92mm waist allows for float and maneuverability
- The Centered Sidecut tapers away towards the tip and tail for powder play-days but maintains a deep radius underfoot for superior edge grip