- Detail Images
Ideal for advanced to expert skiers who need powerful all-mountain performance and a precise fit.
This winter, buckle down into utter comfort with the Rossignol Men's Pursuit Sensor3 110 Ski Boot. Normally you're racing to get down to the lift line to unbuckle your boots, but thanks to the Pursuit's Sensor3 design and Sensor Fit Liner, your battle with painful toes, instep problems, and pressure issues are long gone. Rossignol also equipped this bad boy with a 110 flex index to ensure all-mountain performance while you race your buddies down groomers, navigate steep terrain, or hunt for pow in the trees.
- 110 flex index gives all-mountain chargers a smooth flex for conquering freshly groomed terrain, moguls, tight trees, and powdery back bowls
- 100mm last offers a comfortable medium-sized boot width
- Polyether shell and molded PU hard padding boost durability
- Sensor3 design features a new lower shell, upper cuff, and Sensor Fit liner
- Improved contoured fit wraps the forefoot more precisely, efficiently driving skier energy and movement with the stronger heel cup
- Sensor3's neutral stance supplies more control, better balance, and minimizes fatigue
- Redesigned, reinforced upper-cuff delivers stronger lower-shell interface and creates increased backward support and more powerful forward transmission
- True-lasted liner and continuous one-piece tongue and toe box eliminate painful toe problems
- Anatomical padding and 4-width sensor matrix tech get rid of forefoot pressure
- Instep pocket decreases instep pressure, while a self-shaping tongue eliminates shin bang issues
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Four adjustable aluminum buckles and a power strap offer a solid, secure fit