- Detail Images
Brings on the heat.
The Rossignol Girls' Polydown Jacket sends her shivers packing thanks to its super-cozy synthetic insulation and comfy neck and hood. Rossignol gave this jacket a standard fit that leaves some room underneath for layers without looking or feeling overly baggy.
- Durable, microporous DWR coating and taped critical seams help keep her dry throughout yard-sales and allow moisture to escape so she's not a clammy mess when she builds a snow fort or partakes in an epic snowball fight
- Cozy Polydown synthetic insulation has a down-like, puffy look and plenty of warmth
- Standard fit provides plenty of unrestricted movement
- Hood shields her face and head from blustery cold winds
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal in warmth and block out the snow
- Plush lining around neck and zipper eliminate annoying chafing issues
- Multiple pockets stash her lunch money, lip balm, or tissues
Share your thoughts
Never getting lost!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought my daughter the yellow version and was pumped for her to wear it with the matching pants. She stays warm, the hood fits over her helmet and she is easy to spot in the yellow color i chose. She hasn't said any bad thing about it, so if she is good, then so am I.