- Detail Images
Who needs a quiver when you have the One?
Don't believe all those emails that are coming from the Prince of Nigeria. Oh, you did? Due to this financial setback, you're probably going to spend this season on one snowboard, not the quiver of eight that you were planning to buy. You better make that One count–better make it the One Magtek Snowboard from Rossignol. The One is a mid-stiff all-mountain weapon that features an Amptek All-Mountain hybrid profile and Magne Traction with tons of edge power, pop, and flotation, so you can dominate on all kinds of terrain without having your butler bring you a different board every run.
- Amptek All-mountain Rocker is camber between the feet and rocker at the tip and tail for flotation and playfulness combined with pop and tons of edge control
- Glass fiber and Aramid construction for a stiff, lightweight ride and bombproof durability
- CBF1 is a single strip of basalt laminated down the center of the board for precise flex control
- Magne Traction 7M edges for unparalleled edge power and control
- THCore is lightweight and ultra-durable so you don't lose all your pop halfway through the season
- Directional twin shape for high-speed stability, predictable turns, and easy switch riding
- Sintered 4400 Base is fast and doesn't require a ton of maintenance
Share your thoughts
Only One needed
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this board for the Southern Hemisphere season of 2013 in both Australia and New Zealand. There hasn't been a mountain or terrain that I have had trouble with. I have never lost an edge and the Magnetraction has never been invasive of my riding. It's easy to pop and gives you massive air for little effort. Took it back country through the trees and it was responsive and turned extremely tight. It firm and stable when speeding down icy slopes without washing out.
I purchased the One at the start of the 2012/13 season. I love this board. I can take it anywhere on the mountain, (riding at Snowbird and Solitude in UT). It has great float in the powder, and holds an edge perfectly on hard pack and groomers thanks to the underfoot camber and Magne Traction. I will not ride a board without Magne Traction at this point. I'm 6'0, 175lb and ride a 161. I've thought about sizing down a bit in the future for some more play, but currently am having a blast on this board.
Rossignol One Magtek Snowboard
great all mountain snowboard!