Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50* - Limited Time Only

Take 20% off one full-price item

Restrictions Apply >
Use Code: SPRING20

A favorite ride of French phenom Marion Haerty, the Rossignol Justice Amptek Women's Snowboard features pro-caliber performance, yet it retains beginner friendly accessibility for up-and-comers to the world of shredding. A twin all-mountain flex and AmpTek All-Mountain profile create a highly versatile snowboard that's extremely capable when riding park runs or seeking pow stashes.

The twin-all mountain flex is going to feel stiffer underfoot and at the center of the board itself, mellowing out significantly as you progress to the tip and tail. A slightly set-back stance allows you to float a bit better than a centered stance board, yet the difference is small enough that you won't have any trouble riding or landing switch. Blending the best of rocker and camber, Rossignol's Amptek All-Mountain profile makes this snowboard an all-terrain freestyle weapon. By providing 40% of the camber profile between the bindings, you get enhanced control, stability, and higher levels of edge pressure. The remaining 60% of the board's profile is rocker from the inserts out to the tip and tail. This gives you extra float in deep powder, as well as smooth landings.

Within the guts of this board, you'll find a wood core that's been reinforced with carbon fiber and Aramid. The carbon fiber provides explosive pop when preloaded with energy, sending you farther off jumps and ollies. Aramid is a material commonly used in bulletproof vests, and it absorbs harsh impacts and shocks extremely well, making for a smooth ride over choppy or bumpy snow. Rounding out this board's impressive characteristics, a sintered 4400 base provides ultra-fast speed needed for all-mountain assaults and freestyle fun.

  • Twin shape with slightly setback stance
  • AmpTek All-Mountain profile: 40% camber/60% rocker hybrid
  • Twin all-mountain flex: stiffest under center, softens at tip & tail
  • Wood core reinforced with carbon fiber and Aramid
  • Deep progressive sidecut
  • Sintered 4400 base

Share your thoughts

What do you think of the

Rossignol Justice Amptek Snowboard - Women's

? Share a...

Write a review

No file chosen

Rather attach a photo from another website?

Rather attach a photo from your computer?

    Add a:
  • Share a photo
  • Share a video


Only jpg, jpeg, png, gif or bmp files please.

Submit Cancel
Now review from the App. Download

Here's what others have to say...