A strong, lightweight all-mountain pole for reliable balance and support, no matter how you feel about pole plants.
- A thin 13.7mm Carbon Composite shaft features 50% carbon fiber to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Stylishly stitched Leather Pistol grip and hook-and-loop adjustable wrist strap secure the pole during fast runs down the frontside
- Carbide tip bites into the hardest snow and ice to ensure support
- Course 51 disc basket (50mm) provides some leverage in soft snow when you get caught in the flats
Share your thoughts
Best Lightweight, Sturdy Ski Pole
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these for my husband and he says that they are an awesome ski pole. They are lightweight and durable. I originally purchased the 130cm pole size, but returned them for the 125cm pole size. He is 5'11" tall and is an aggressive skier.