No matter what side of the mountain you ski, this lightweight pole complements crazy GS turns.
- A thin 13.7mm shaft features 20% graphite to reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- Stylishly stitched Leather Pistol grip and hook-and-loop adjustable wrist strap secure the pole during fast runs down the frontside
- Carbide tip bites into the hardest snow and ice to ensure support
- Course 51 disc basket (50mm) provides some leverage in soft snow when you get caught in the flats
Share your thoughts
Lasted 10 days
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I skied with this for 10 days. It was great. Then a snowboarder ran into me and it broke it in half. So, it was light, flexible, and had a great leather grip. All pluses. However, it cannot stop 200 pound men and shrug off the ensuing impact. Also, they worked well as a pointer in situations necessitating the giving of directions.