- Detail Images
All-day slope-slaying comfort.
With the Rossignol Girls' Fire PR Jacket, she has no problem braving the cold and lightly falling snow. Thanks to its cozy insulation, your gal stays dry, comfortable, and warm so she's not constantly running into the warming hut. Plus, its stellar style and fresh look get her plenty of compliments in the lift line.
- Durable, microporous DWR coating and taped critical seams help keep her dry throughout her bluebird slope adventures and allow moisture to escape so she's not a clammy mess when she ninja-pole fights with her siblings
- Cozy insulation throughout ensures she stays warm and comfortable when she waits for the ski bus or chair lift
- Hood shields her face and head from blustery cold winds
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs seal in warmth and block out the snow
- Plush lining around neck and zipper eliminate annoying chafing issues
- Multiple pockets stash her lunch money, lip balm, or tissues