- Detail Images
An all-mountain freeride boot that has every terrain covered.
Charge hard one day and rip chill groomers the next with the Rossignol Men's Experience Sensor3 Boot. Built for speed and control, the Experience3 120 lives for steep lines and initiating precise turns. Its medium width and aggressive flex handle warm-up laps and get amped for pow or steeps in the upper bowls.
- 120 flex index gives hard-charging skiers a reliable, solid boot for ripping big lines, stomping airs, and maneuvering down steep, techy terrain
- 100mm last offers a comfortable medium-sized boot width
- Polyether shell and molded PU hard padding boost durability
- Sensor3 design features a new lower shell, upper cuff, and Sensor Fit liner
- Improved contoured fit wraps the forefoot more precisely, efficiently driving skier energy and movement with the stronger heel cup
- Sensor3's neutral stance supplies more control and better balance, and minimizes fatigue
- Redesigned, reinforced upper cuff delivers stronger lower-shell interface and creates increased backward support and more powerful forward transmission
- True-lasted liner and continuous one-piece tongue and toe box eliminate painful toe problems
- Anatomical padding and 4-width sensor matrix tech get rid of forefoot pressure
- Instep pocket decreases instep pressure, while a self-shaping tongue eliminates shin bang issues
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Four adjustable aluminum buckles and a power strap offer a solid, secure fit