Rossignol Experience Sensor3 110 Ski Boot - Men's
A medium-width, neutral-stance ski boot for advanced-to-expert all-mountain rippers.
- Flex index of 110 yields solid performance for advanced to expert all-mountain skiers who carve up the frontside with authority and then attack the backside
- The exterior of the Sensor Fit liner matches the shape of the shell for more precise control, while the liner's interior anatomical padding eliminates pressure points
- A Sensor3 shell features a medium width (100mm) to fit the range of range of foot shapes in the middle range
- Narrower boot board directs power straight to the polyether shell and then to your ski for maximum power transmission and control
- Neutral stance means you get a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle, and 14 degree forward lean for attacking the mountain without mid-morning pain
- Notches in the instep yield easy entry without the need to partially deconstruct the boot