A mid-stiff boot plus a mid-sized last equals high-powered performance.
The Electra Sensor3 90 Ski Boot from Rossignol uses a Sensor Fit liner to precisely wrap your forefoot for efficient transmission of energy to the ski while the Feminine Intuitive Technology accommodates a woman's narrower heel and lower calf. The Electra Sensor is charged up for fresh tracks and tree lines—just be careful not to shock anyone too badly.
- The 90 flex provides rigid support for advanced and intermediate female skiers who are looking to push their abilities on the mountain
- The 100mm last provides a medium fit for an average-width foot
- The Sensor Fit Liner combines an accurate last shape with anatomical padding to solve the most common fit issues (painful toes, forefoot pressure, shin-bang)
- The plastic is notched along the instep for easy entry and exit without sacrificing performance
- Feminine Intuitive Technology features a tulip cuff, Thinsulate insulation, and extra-large buckles so this boot can provide maximum performance, fit, and comfort for a woman's lower calf muscle, narrower heel, and smaller forefoot
- The Neutral Stance is facilitated by a 4.5-degree ramp angle and a 14-degree forward lean for improved balance and control