A medium-stiff boot that fits a medium-sized foot, but for lady skiers that seek out not-so-mediocre terrain.
- Feminine Intuitive Technology arms your foot with a Tulip cuff, down toe box, and oversized buckles to match your narrower ankles, lower calf muscle, and chilly toes
- A Sensor3 shell features a medium width (100mm) to fit the middle, or average range of foot shapes
- The narrower boot board, shaped instep, and asymmetrical toe box directs power straight to the polyether shell and then to your ski for maximum control
- The neutral stance means you get a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle, and 14 degree forward lean for attacking the mountain without mid-morning pain
- The exterior of the Sensor Fit liner matches the shape of the shell for more precise control, while the liner's interior anatomical padding eliminates pressure points
- Notches in the instep yield easy entry without the need to partially deconstruct the boot
Share your thoughts
Finally a boot that fits! I must have super high arches but it's been touch to get a boot that works without getting it fit in store, Backcountry's return policy and ease of return/exchanging has made it more bearable. Now we just need more snow so I can try them out!