- Detail Images
Shock your feet with the best fit they've ever known.
Your skis will never perform like an extension of your body unless your boots fit like a second skin. Due to the Sensor Fit liner and Feminine Intuitive Technology, the Rossignol Electra3 100 Boot has the ability to do just that. The women-specific anatomical padding hugs the unique contours of your foot for a precise fit that translates into improved efficiency and forward transmission. Both you and your feet will be shocked you ever hit the slopes without a fit like this.
- The 100 flex provides support for advanced and expert female skiers who are looking to push their abilities on the mountain
- The 100mm last provides a medium fit
- The Sensor Fit Liner combines an accurate last shape with anatomical padding to solve the most common fit issues (painful toes, forefoot pressure, shin-bang)
- The plastic is notched along the instep for easy entry and exit without sacrificing performance
- Feminine Intuitive Technology features a tulip cuff, Thinsulate insulation, and extra-large buckles so this boot can provide maximum performance, fit, and comfort for a woman's lower calf muscle, narrower heel, and smaller forefoot
- The Neutral Stance is facilitated by a 4.5-degree ramp angle and a 14-degree forward lean for improved balance and control