Lock it down and rip it up.
- Sensor Inside technology means there are three key points of contact between the liner and the boot shell, which translates to very precise power transmission from your foot to your ski
- Four solid aluminum buckles let you dial a precise fit
- Quilted goose down in the toe box boosts warmth
- Asymmetrical padding offers comfort at pressure points
- One-piece toebox, tongue, and instep means there are no unnecessary seams or pressure points
Share your thoughts
Great boots for the charging lady skier. The liner has well designed seam lines- no rubbing. The narrow last makes the boot very responsive.
I am confused about women's ski boot sizing....
I am confused about women's ski boot sizing. I am an advanced skier that skis all conditions/terrain. I am looking for a low volume boot. A local store measure my foot as a 23.0 but I am finding only 22.5 or 23.5. Someone else told me that ski boot companies do not make a 23.0 size. What is the real story?
there is really no difference between the whole size and the half size. the 23 and 23.5 have exactly the same shell. Some say the liner is a little thicker in the whole size, and some say there is no difference at all. the whole vs half size is mainly for marketing. Reps have told me that there is no difference. Also, just because you measure a 23, doesnt mean you are a 23. I measure a 24.5 but I my boots are lange exclusive rx 100 LV because that is what fits me size 23.5 (i would have gotten the 23 if they had it, but they only had the 23.5, and there is no difference anyway. This doesn't mean they run big or anything, it is just what fits me (with orthotic. they are too short without my orthotics because my orthotics give my feet shape). If you need a 23, get the 23.5. They are the same exact thing.
Power to the feet
This is an awesome boot for ladies. Great liner and very responsive boot.