- Detail Images
Hardcore performance with insane comfort.
Get a precision lockdown for optimal power in the Rossignol Women's Electra Pro Sensor Inside 110 Boot. It has an aggressive 110 flex index, which means it's made for aggressive rippers, and its 97-millimeter last delivers precise, foot-hugging fit for maximum response. The true-lasted Sensor Fit liner addresses typical fit problems, like crunched toes, instep pressure, and shin bang with a continuous one-piece tongue and toebox, anatomical design, instep pocket, and self-shaping tongue. With all that high-performance comfort, you might want to take a walk and get some backcountry freshies after some lift-access, and the tenacious Ultra Grip rubber sole lets you do just that.
- 110 flex index gives hard-charging, aggressive skiers a reliable, solid boot for ripping big lines, stomping airs, and maneuvering down steep, techy terrain
- 97mm last offers a comfortable, precise, narrow-sized boot width
- Polyether Sensor Inside shell delivers direct contact for unprecedented feel and response
- Sensor Inside technology features three key points of contact between the liner and shell for precise power transmission
- True-lasted, anatomical Sensor Fit liner has one-piece tongue and toebox, instep pocket, and self-shaping tongue to eliminate pressure and shin bang
- Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance, and less fatigue with 4.5-degree ramp, 14-degree lean, and a laterally neutral cuff
- Four solid aluminum buckles micro-adjust for a locked-down, precise fit
- Ultra Grip sole features grippy rubber compound for maximum traction while hiking or walking
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this boat a couple of weeks ago and its terrific - it's so much warmer that my prior boots, the fit is true to size and super comfortable, not too mention that I am also skiing faster and in more control. I highly recommend this boot