Roam wild and free in refined comfort.
Calling all wild women: The Rossignol BC X6 FW Touring Boot will go with you wherever you roam, however long, and whatever the weather. Bomber dual-density, bi-injected plastic climbs and descends with raw strength. Thinsulate insulation brings the warmth, and thermomoldable liner give you high-octane performance and fit, not to mention foot-conforming and women's-specific comfort. Because you want to be civilized, too.
- Dual-density, bi-injected plastic cuff and aftfoot give you precise movement, control, and optimal ski-to-snow contact
- Cordura upper lace cover provides long-use durability and protective coverage and reduces wear and tear
- Soft and cozy Thinsulate lining keeps your foot toasty-warm
- Thermo Adjustable Fit is a thermomoldable liner that conforms to the foot for optimal comfort, control, and energy-efficiency
- Lock Down system keeps heel and instep from slip-ups and wraps the foot with precision fit for ultimate control and support
- Power strap improves fit and adds support
- Ankle gaiter adds weather protection against the snow and cold
- NNN BC sole gives your foot a wider platform for superior stability
- Women's-specific fit for optimal comfort and efficiency
- Compatible with NNN BC binding
- Item #ROS0864
- Q & A
How true is the size ? Im a womens 7.5...
How true is the size ? Im a womens 7.5 and usually get stuck between a 38 - 39 ?
I'm usually a 39 but I found the toe box extra roomy even with thick socks.
Do these boots fit into regular NNN Binding?...
Do these boots fit into regular NNN Binding? Roefella I believe
Skis are definitely 50/50 on off track. Old Alpina excites tour
Thanks so much
Yes, the Rossignol BC X6 FW Touring Boot is compatible with NNN BC bindings.