Select your style & size:Select options
Explore your wintery world.
Blending the best of old-school reliability and toughness with the best modern insulation and fit, the Rossignol BC X-6 75mm Ski Boot is perfect for backwoods explorations, rolling terrain, and everything in between. The Cordura and synthetic upper zips closed to cover the laces and cinches around the ankle to keep snow from falling down the cuff. Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes warm on long expeditions, while the thermo-adjustable liner offers customizable comfort. A free-hinge cuff with hook-and-loop power strap provides increased stability, power transmission, and control on the descent. The classic 75mm design is reliable, sturdy, and well-suited for trips through deep snow and across varied terrain.
- A backcountry touring boot that delivers comfort and durability
- Thinsulate insulation delivers low-bulk insulation
- Compatible with traditional 75mm bindings
- Cordura lace cover increases durability and reduces snagging
- Free-hinge cuff offers stability and power transmission
- Thermo-moldable liner offers a customized fit
- Item #ROS00AE