It cut the fat and beefed up at the same time.
Long gone are the heavy, hulking backcountry touring boots of yesteryear: the Rossignol BC X12 75mm Touring Ski Boot boasts a highfalutin' skeletal carbon-fiber cuff and super-durable Cordura upper cover. And a foot-hugging thermomoldable liner, Thinsulate, and gaiter loop protect you from a fun-stopping freeze. The cuff and two ratchet buckles give you loads of support for a stellar performance in pursuit of pow.
- Featherweight carbon-fiber cuff provides superior stability, energy-efficient power transfer, and a free-moving heel pivot for comfy, unrestricted mobility
- Cordura upper lace cover provides long-use durability and protective coverage and reduces wear and tear
- Soft and cozy Thinsulate lining keeps your foot toasty-warm
- Thermo Adjustable Fit is a thermomoldable liner that conforms to the foot for optimal comfort, control, and energy-efficiency
- Lock Down system keeps heel and instep from lifting and wraps the foot with precision fit for ultimate control and support
- Compatible 75mm 3-pin binding
- Ankle gaiter adds weather protection against the snow and cold
Share your thoughts
Rossignol BC X12 75mm Touring Ski Boot
The description is vague, suggesting a...
The description is vague, suggesting a thermo moldable liner. Is this like the other Rossi nordic products and non-removable, or is it an actual removable liner?
Hey Bradley K,
Thanks for the question. Most liners are actually somewhat moldable through adding heat, but I did some checking on the Rossignol BC X12 75mm Touring Ski Boot and the liner from this boot has a different material which will provide a bit more of a custom fit. Getting the custom fit can come from adding heat from a convection oven (trained professional only), a boot dryer or by natural body heat.