A solid ski system for on-piste skiers that live to carve up corduroy like it's prime rib.
- The wood core creates a stable platform for achieving amazing speeds once the corduroy is chopped, while retaining a reliable flex for easy turning
- Power Turn profile sports a traditional camber underfoot for maximum stability, edgehold, and liveliness between turns
- Sandwich construction features a wood core, vertical sidewalls, as well as titanal and fiberglass laminates for incredible durability, stiffness, and edging power
- Oversized tip and tail and wider dimensions boost stability and power while the sidecut aids turnability
- Slightly raised All-Mountain Tip gives you more edge during hard turns and gets over crud and manages short journeys off-piste
- The binding's 25mm of travel reduces pre-releasing and suits advanced to expert skiers
- Lateral arms and wide mounting zone yield a better energy transfer and matches the Avenger 82 TI dimensions
Share your thoughts
Tried em the last weekend of the year, heavy powder. The skiis will lead you anywhere. They cut through the crud with authority. Skiis did chatter a little, and were the heaviest ski I've used. Mostdano
If you like to ski fast, these skis are awesome. After you make that first turn, roll them on edge and they fill like you just shifted into a high speed gear. They are very fun and extremely stable. Ive been skiing for 25 years, and these are by far the best ski I ever had. They have great edge hold on steeps and you can make small, median or wide turns with ease.
Nice, nice, nice
Like this ski a lot. Plenty of fun on the pack and even off trail.
This is a great DV ski or perfect for anyone that loves the groomed and hard pack. I love the graphic with the bull nose tip. Lots of shape and power for those of us that like to make a ski work. It has a nice damp feeling and super clean edge once to get it into the turn. This takes a little more work to get into the turn and be sure you detune the tip and tail if you plan on trying to do anything but carve on these.
I would have given this 5 stars, but I wish it was a bit more like the Classic 80. It's nice and damp and a little more fogiving than the Classic 80, but I like the rebould and responsiveness of the classic 80. I really like the Avenger 82, but I wish it gave back just a little more - I'm picky