A ski and binding combo that delivers great edging power for carving groomers and exploring the rest of the mountain.
- Wood core creates a stable platform for achieving amazing speeds once the corduroy is chopped, while retaining a reliable flex for easy turning
- Power Turn profile sports a traditional camber underfoot for maximum stability, edgehold, and liveliness between turns
- Sandwich construction features a wood core, vertical sidewalls, as well as titanium and basalt laminates for incredible durability, shock-absorption, and edging power
- Oversized tip and tail and wider dimensions boost stability and power while the sidecut aids turnability
- Slightly raised All-Mountain Tip gives you a longer edge during hard turns and gets over crud and manages journeys off-piste
- The binding's 12mm of travel reduces pre-releasing and its 3.5-12 DIN suits intermediate to advanced skiers
Share your thoughts
are the bindings adjustable to any size...
are the bindings adjustable to any size boots?
Are the bindings mounted or shipped...
Are the bindings mounted or shipped separately?
The bindings are partially mounted. The base of the bindings come with the ski or on the ski already. The toe and heel of the binding come in a separate box. I believe these will ship together.