Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50* – Limited Time Only

Looking for one board to rule everything from pow-filled steeps to slushy park laps, as well as accommodate your jumbo-sized feet? Step onto the Rossignol Angus Amptek Wide Snowboard for an all-mountain freestyle board that is extremely versatile, thanks to an AmpTek All-Mountain camber/rocker hybrid profile and twin all-mountain flex.

The AmpTek All-Mountain profile places 40% of the camber profile between the bindings for enhanced control, stability, and higher levels of edge grip. The remaining 60% of the board's profile is rocker from the inserts out to the tip and tail. This allows for effortless float in the deepest of powder, as well as creating smooth landings. The twin all-mountain flex is stiffest at the waist and underfoot, softening up substantially as you transition to both the nose and tail. This will allow the board to flex symmetrically, making switch riding the same experience as riding regular. Float, slash, and ride switch down icy park runs or powder-filled gullies; this board is ideal for taking a freestyle approach to the entire mountain. 

Within the core of this all-mountain freestyle beast you'll find a full wood core reinforced with Aramid and loaded with carbon fiber S-Tips. The carbon fiber S-Tips run up the board's center and fork out at the nose and tail. This creates explosive pop and enhanced playfulness, especially at the nose and tail where you preload energy before sending ollies and nollies. Aramid is a high-tech material often used in body armor to stop bullets. Although you won't be using your board as bullet-proof protection, Aramid is extremely useful in dampening harsh vibrations and softening impacts from heavy landings. Rounding out the list of impressive features on this all-mountain freestyle board, a Sintered 4400 base provides hellish speed when bombing down open faces or sending gigantic booters.

  • Twin shape with slightly setback stance
  • AmpTek All-Mountain: 40% camber/60% rocker hybrid
  • Twin All-Mountain flex: stiffest at waist, softer at tip & tail
  • Wood core with carbon fiber S-Tips and Aramid
  • Deep progressive sidecut
  • Sintered 4400 base
  • Reviews
  • Q & A

What do you think about this product?

Have questions about this product?