- Detail Images
- Community Images
Join the all-mountain, beyond-mountain revolution.
The Rossignol AllTrack Pro 130 Ski Boot delivers precision fit and stiffness for going big in- bounds, plus warmth and lightweight versatility when the backcountry beckons. With 130 flex and new, external Sensor Grid technology to improve shell wrapping and torsional rigidity, this boot delivers power, precision, and efficient energy transmission without added weight. The OptiSensor 3D liner features a softer ankle and instep and a stiffer heel for secure lockdown; Thinsulate keeps you warm without losing fit efficiency. Reinforced vertical ribs in the upper cuff lock upper and lower shells together for unprecedented downhill performance when you're in ski mode; when you flip to hike mode, a U-shaped lower cuff allows tons of mobility for hiking the ridge. At this level, there are no strictly resort or backcountry-only skiers; there are go-anywhere, ski-anything fun hogs.
Rossignol's AllTrack series of boots combines the response and performance of on-piste ski boots with the versatility and light weight you need to access the backcountry. The Pro 130 is the stiffest, most performance-oriented boot in the line; the 'Pro' designation means it is built around a 100mm last for skiers with feet of medium width and volume who are looking for a snugger performance fit.
- 130 flex index gives hard-charging, aggressive skiers a reliable, solid boot for ripping big lines, stomping airs, and maneuvering down steep, techy terrain
- Alltrack Pro 100mm last offers a comfortable, precise, medium-sized boot width
- Polyether-based polyurethane shell with external Sensor Grid improves wrapping and reduces boot weight while retaining high-performance torsional rigidity
- Ski-hike mode complemented by Posi-Block reinforced vertical ribs in the upper cuff to lock upper and lower shells together and deliver unprecedented downhill performance
- Ski/hike toggle and U-shaped lower shell allow comfy hiking and walking
- OptiSensor 3D liner features strategic fit zones, with softer ankle and instep for comfortable wrapping and stiffer heel cup for secure lockdown
- Toasty Thinsulate insulation keeps foot comfortably cozy in efficient and lightweight ease
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Four adjustable aluminum buckles and a power strap offer a solid, secure fit
- Interchangeable rockered WTR walk-to-ride sole for easier hiking and walking available separately
Share your thoughts
Rossi AllTrack 130 Tear
This is the Tear I talked about in my review. Use this as a caution to put these on slowly. If you rush one time this could be you. This material is very very thin in this area of the boot.
Rossi Alltrack 130
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
1st off I'm a bigger guy. 6'0 - 230# stout and athletic. I am an Advanced skier that loves pow days and has a quiver I love. Coreupt are my sticks. Love them. I ski the Slasher 186 - 112 w, Candide 175 - 102 w, Nordica HotRod Burners 174 - 84 w. These Rossis were a gift after recovering from ACL replacement I wanted something a little softer than my Dalbello 120s. Although the Rossi's say a 130 Flex they ski more like a 100-110 to me. I know this is very subjective and I'm a big guy that can flex the hell out of boots. They are very comfortable as I skied them over 27 days last year. I usually have to have work done on the ankles of boots. Not these. Very comfortable. I also like a very sung boot so the 28.5 fits to a 28.5 or about a 10.5. I really like the liner for comfort but I will say they are not very warm.
I skied in Taos, Durango, Ruidoso, in relatively mild temps. and my feet were cold a good bit of time. Also I have submitted pictures of a tear on one boot. the other is fixing to do the same. THis is a design flaw. When I called Rossi they told me to bring them to the store purchased, When I talked to the store they told me they would send them to Rossi and see what they said. This Sucked. I also do not car for the angled buckles. I wish the were straight. It seems like the put a lot of pressure on one side of the buckle which means that it cant be an even pull across the foot or calf.
Over all I give the boot a 4.5 out or 5 because of the design. See picture. Otherwise they are a great boot. One of the most comfortable I have ever been in for sure.
sole length is the same as my dalbello's...
sole length is the same as my dalbello's 328mm. These boots are very comfortable and hope they will work. Anyone that can help with this please let me know?
Thanks a bunch.
I think you are asking which size boot will have the same BSL as your current boots. If thats the case then the 28/28.5 boot will have a 328 BSL.
What is the boot sole length on a 27.5?...
What is the boot sole length on a 27.5? Thx
27.5 has a BSL of 318
Excellent feel, great fitting boot !
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Out of the box great fitting boots, I usually need work done on my boots (Lange RS and WC models). No work needed for the All track.
Nice lite boot when it comes to stepping or gliding uphill.
Feels like a real powerful ski boot when it's set in lock/ski mode.
I Highly recommend this boot.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Had my first day in these the other day. Have not been in a true alpine boot in 5 years. I was happy to be back to. Just as I thought these boots give you as much as you give them. Real comfortable, warm and a true 130 flex. Not a race stock stiff boot but stiff enough for me to ski them on a big fat ski fast all over Alta. At 200lbs when a boot company says 130 flex I usually laugh, to be honest I didnt believe these were 130 until I wore them. Really impressed, worth every penny. They also FINALLY put some comfy soft fur in the liner like the women's boot which I love, dont think just buy they fit true to size, and dont forget to paint the mountain yellow.
Can you order sole that works with a tech...
Can you order sole that works with a tech binding? How much do they weigh?
The Alltracks do not have a tech-compatible sole. You'll want to look at the Technica Cochise series or the K2 Pinnacles
Rossignol AllTrack Pro 130 Ski Boot
Will this boot work with both AT and alpine...
Will this boot work with both AT and alpine bindings?
Yes the sole that these ship with can be used in a downhill alpine binding or a frame style alpine touring binding (Duke, Guardian, Fritschi, etc.), but not a tech binding (Dynafit, Plum. etc.).