- Detail Images
- Community Images
Will travel for first tracks.
After you've chomped up all the pow in-resort, go gobble up the pristine backcountry in the ever-accommodating and hard-charging Rossignol Women's AllTrack Pro 110 Ski Boot. Armed with Sensor Grid external shell enhancement that means improved, precise wrapping, torsional rigidity, and powerful energy transmission, plus an OptiSensor 3D liner that locks you in with secure comfort and a three-key fit, this boot makes no compromise in performance. But it brilliantly sheds weight, allows easy entry and exit, and features ski-walk modes that deliver exceptional downhill performance and wide-opening, hiking comfort. Because while the resort offers plentiful options, you don't settle for second tracks.
Rossignol's AllTrack series of boots combines the response and performance of on-piste ski boots with the versatility and light weight you need to access the backcountry. The Women's Pro 110 is the stiffest, most performance-oriented boot in the line; the 'Pro' designation means it is built around a 100mm last for skiers with feet of medium width and volume who are looking for a snugger performance fit.
- 110 flex index gives hard-charging, aggressive skiers a reliable, solid boot for ripping big lines, stomping airs, and maneuvering down steep, techy terrain
- Alltrack Pro 100mm last offers a comfortable, precise, medium-sized boot width
- Polyether-based polyurethane shell with external Sensor Grid improves wrapping and reduces boot weight while retaining high-performance torsional rigidity
- Posi-Block features reinforced vertical ribs in the upper cuff to lock upper and lower shells together and deliver unprecedented downhill performance
- Ski/hike toggle and U-shaped lower shell allow comfy hiking and walking
- OptiSensor 3D liner features strategic fit zones, with softer ankle and instep for comfortable wrapping and stiffer heel cup for secure lockdown
- Toasty Thinsulate insulation and fuzzy fur lining keep foot comfortably cozy in efficient and lightweight ease
- Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle overlap boot performance
- Four adjustable aluminum buckles and a power strap offer a solid, secure fit
- Interchangeable rockered WTR walk-to-ride sole for easier hiking and walking available separately
Share your thoughts
These are furry!
Rossignol AllTrack Pro 110 Ski Boot
Sizing hint for small feet
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I normally wear a size 6 street shoe, I tried out the 22.5 in this boot and had the shells fitted by our resident expert in all things, Guru Wally. They were apparently still too large for my little feets. I'm looking for a tight, performance fit so these weren't going to do the job, though they are great boots from what I've been reading.
If you have tiny feet like me, and need to size down from a size 6 street shoe, you may want to look elsewhere. The shell for the 22.5 is the same shell used for the 23 and the 23.5.
Wish it weren't such a pain in the *** to find high performance alpine boots for small feet...
On the plus side, the liners are topped with the softest, fluffiest fur imagineable. The fur is so plush and fluffy I would venture to say it's borderline embarrassing. The picture above really fails to capture the essence and loft of the fluffs.
** Note: Tried the 22.5 in the Dalbello Sports Krypton KR 2 Kryzma I.D. Ski Boot - for a MUCH better fit. They were significantly smaller than these Rossi boots in a 22.5. Stiffer too. I'm going with these boots over the Rossi AllTracks.