Tracks the whole mountain.
The Rossignol AllTrack Pro 100 Ski Boot caters to the fun hog who knows no bounds. A precise and strategic-fitting OptiSensor 3D liner with toasty Thinsulate insulation keep your foot securely locked down for charging hard. A notched entry-exit gives convenient, comfortable performance and ease of use, while the diagonal buckles and power strap locks down to deliver downhill strength when that pristine straightline calls your name.
Rossignol's AllTrack series of boots combines the response and performance of on-piste ski boots with the versatility and light weight you need to ski the entire montain. The Pro 100 offers the most forgiving flex of the AllTrack Pro line; the 'Pro' designation means the boot is built around a 100mm last for skiers with feet of medium width and volume who are looking for a snugger performance fit.
- An boot built to throw down on the entire mountain
- 100 flex suitable for intermediate to advanced skiers
- 100mm last ideal for skiers with wider feet
- Walk mode makes short work of long bootpacks and hike-to terrain
- OptiSensor 3D liner with Thinsulate insulation
- Interchangeable sole system (WTR soles sold separate)
- Item #ROS005L