Ross Vexsis Fly Reel
- Community Images
Versatile, durable, and simple to use.
Boasting modern tech and a world-class drag system, the Ross Vexsis Fly Reel casts like a dream and performs in both salt- and freshwater environments. Combine the aerospace-grade materials with Ross' legendary craftsmanship and attention to detail, and you get a casting and retrieval system that's designed to perform for the long haul and beyond.
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aluminum frame and spool stand up to abuse and deliver lightweight performance
- Multi-level linear disc drag system features triple-redundancy radial pawl engagement for seamless transitions between retrieve and drag engagement
- Carbon fiber and Rulon drag materials are durable, heat-resistant, and self-lubricating for years of maintenance-free resistance
- Drag knob is always easy to turn regardless of how much drag has been applied
- Oil-impregnated bronze bushings, stainless steel spindle, and quick-release spool mechanism round out the internal features
- Simple left- to right-hand retrieve conversion can be completed in the field
- Spare spools available separately
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details