Ross F1 Fly Reel
- Community Images
Legendary Ross craftsmanship meets forward-thinking design and top-shelf materials.
With its blend of high-grade aluminum, stainless steel guts, and carbon fiber components, the large-arbor Ross F1 Fly Reel is truly in a class of its own. Machined to be as light as possible without sacrificing structural integrity, this top-shelf reel from Ross is strong, rigid, and super light.
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aluminum frame, foot, and spool stand up to abuse and deliver lightweight performance
- Multi-level disc drag system features triple-redundancy radial pawl engagement for seamless transitions between retrieve and drag engagement
- Fully-sealed carbon fiber and stainless steel drag materials deliver an unheard of 8-point friction system that's durable, heat-resistant, maintenance-free, and impervious to salt and debris contamination
- Unique drag system delivers a 56-to-1 mechanical advantage so turning the drag knob at one end is as easy as the opposite end
- Stainless steel spindle and ball bearings as well as a quick-release spool mechanism round out the internal features
- Easy left- to right-hand conversion
- Spare spools available separately
- If you're buying a reel or spool and fly line, we'll be happy to rig it up for you, please give us a call at (855)-712-0513 for details