- Community Images
A masterpiece both in form and function.
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aluminum frame and spool stand up to abuse and deliver lightweight performance
- Delrin 500AF drag material with impregnated Teflon provides a durable, heat-resistant, maintenance free, and self-lubricating resistance
- Conical drag system features triple-redundancy radial pawl engagement for seamless transitions between retrieve and drag engagement
- Oil impregnated bronze bushing rotating on a stainless steel spindle ensures smooth performance with fast-running fish
- Fully ventilated spool and frame provide balance and weight savings
- Easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion and quick-release locking spool provide convenience
Share your thoughts
Great REEL! Ross Evolution
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just used my Ross Evolution LT Spool and love it! I am new to fly fishing
so my particular husband thought this might be a good first reel for me.
ROSS was so nice---they even "rigged" it up for me. I even caught fish
(aquarium size, but still fish) Thanks for my new reel and thanks for
getting it all ready for me. I will be Ross Reels new best friend!
Ross Evolution LT Fly Reel Awesomeness
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Ross Evo is my all around go to trout reel. Super light, bomber construction, flawless-take-it-for-granted-perfomance and awesome looks!
Snake River Cuttie
I'm the CSR here at Ross Reels and caught this Snake river cuttie after work the other day on my Evo LT #3. The Evolution LT is unquestionably one of the lightest fly reels ever produced, and as such this large arbor fly reel is a machining masterpiece. I trust my Evo Lt with the lightest of tippets and know the drag is strong enough to with stand the runs of big fish.