The choice of a new generation of metalheads.
- Excellent dexterity allows you to throw your up your devil horns like you just don't care
- SynSuede Palm with silicone grip ensures solid control wherever your grab
- Breathable microfleece on the palm and back of the hand for plenty of mid-season warmth without the 'boxing glove' feel
- Hook-and-loop closure keeps the white stuff off your wrists
- Waterproof breathable DryTac insert for big powder days
Share your thoughts
I mostly went with these over any other because the White/Black/Red/Blue ones match my board perfectly, and I'm glad I did. I've worn them with and without liners, and they're fairly warm, hella grippy on grabs, and built pretty well. I recommend them.
Warm & low-profile
Really stoked on these. They're warmer than I thought they would be, fine for everyday winter use in Utah climates if you don't get cold super easy. The palms are super grippy for radical extreme airtime grab action and they're holding up well so far.