Strut your stuff wherever you want.
Built for experienced ladies who prefer a stiffer binding for their daily shred sessions, the Rome Women's Strut Binding delivers a supportive, responsive, and anatomically correct feel for slashing, spinning, and carving all over the mountain.
Its mid-stiff flex provides powerful turns, explosive ollies, and all the support you need for picking apart technical lines while offering just enough playfulness for casual cruising and park riding. The UnderWrap Heel Hoop wraps underneath the binding's chassis for near-instantaneous response when you're carving steeps and launching off everything on the mountain. Cushy EVA padding on the footbed and under the baseplate soaks up vibration when you're plowing through tracked-out snow and absorbs impacts when you go a little too big.
- Everyday favorite for any type of riding
- Mid-stiff flex is responsive and supportive
- UnderWrap heel hoop balances flex and power
- Strut highback is asymmetric for an ergonomic fit
- Full highback rotation lets you align it with your stance
- Padding smooths chatter and cushions landings
- Straps conform to boot without creating pressure points
- Item #ROM00AA