Shift into high gear everywhere on the mountain.
The Rome Shift Women's Snowboard Binding will help you shred the hell out of anything in your path without having to break the bank to buy it. The Shift highback has a smooth flex for tweaking out grabs and presses in the park, and SubBase cushioning to reduce vibrations when you're plowing through chunder.
- Shift highback is durable and provides a consistent flex
- Unibody polycarbonate baseplate is lightweight and bomb-proof
- SubBase pad absorbs impact and reduces chatter
- Progressive Flex ankle strap is cushy and has a mid-flex for getting tweaked
- Conformist toe strap is a full-wrap EVA strap that can be worn over the toe or around the front
Share your thoughts
If I wear a 9 boot, am I a small or medium?...
If I wear a 9 boot, am I a small or medium? The size range is confusing.
You should be fine with a Medium
if my girl wears a 5.5 6 boot what size...
if my girl wears a 5.5 6 boot what size binding should she get small or medium?
I love my new Rome bindings! The are the perfect weight and flex and look super awesome too! Also for a great price!