Move from the trees to the park to pow.
Progress your riding skills with the smooth-flexing, ultra-lightweight feel of the Rome Women's Shift Snowboard Binding. Serving up a mid-level flex, the Shift is a highly versatile binding that's ideal for up-and-coming riders looking to hit everything on the mountain without an overly stiff, unforgiving binding holding them back from linking first turns and learning new tricks.
The Shift highback features cored-out sections for enhanced lateral mobility when you're tweaking out tricks, without sacrificing heelside response desired for responsive carving. Tool-less forward lean allows riders to fine-tune the level of heelside response when they're transitioning from park laps (usually ridden without forward lean) to steeper runs where forward lean is more desirable. The Unibody baseplate saves serious weight with its injected, one-piece design. Additionally, substantial EVA baseplate padding softens the blow from heavy landings and choppy snow conditions.
Dialing in an ideal fit, both the ankle and toe straps feature tool-less adjustment for centering them over your boots without fumbling with screwdrivers on the slopes. The Progressive Flex ankle strap is 3D-formed to reduce pressure points, with a flex that stiffens up as you move toward the center of the strap. This allows for an optimal mix of flexibility and ankle support, ensuring high levels of overall comfort. Additionally, the ConFormist toe strap comfortably hugs the tip of your boot, also working over-the-top, should you desire a more traditionalist feel.
- Smooth-flexing, ultra-light, all-mountain binding for progression
- Highback has cored-out sections for more lateral mobility
- Tool-less forward lean lets you fine-tune the level of response
- Baseplate has one-piece design for weight savings
- EVA baseplate padding absorbs harsh impacts
- Ankle strap is 3D-formed for reduced pressure points
- Toe strap snugly hugs the tip of your boot for a precise fit
- Item #ROM00AB