Select your style & size:Select options
Grip it and rip it.
New for this season, the Rome Sawtooth Snowboard was bred for high-speed charging on groomed runs and natural terrain alike. Whether there's two feet of fresh or it hasn't snowed in weeks, the Sawtooth serves up good times on steep slopes.
Camber from behind the front insert out to the tail packs plenty of pop, power, and edge hold for driving through turns and negotiating hairy lines, while flat transitioning into rocker at the nose keeps you on top of the deep stuff. The directional shape keeps you in control when you're pointing it down narrow chutes and laying into carves on wide-open groomers.
Carbon is woven into the fiberglass for powerful energy transfer and enhanced strength. A single bamboo rod milled into the core cranks up the pop for fully loaded ollies and explosive turns. It's finished off with a SinterTrue base to keep you flying at top speed at all times.
- Freeride fanatic that rips any terrain
- Stiffer flex is stable and responsive at high speeds
- Camber with flat-to-rocker nose for pop and float
- Directional shape adds drive and enhances pow performance
- Carbon Hybrid laminate for enhanced snap and strength
- TurboRods bamboo rod cranks up the pop
- SinterTrue base is fast and durable
- Rome is the core answer to mainstream snowboard brands
- Item #ROM008Z
- Q & A
Style around the whole mountain
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board rips. Its slightly stiffer than I expected, which I loved. Charging down steeps is no problem for this thing. If your legs can handle the landing this board will not let you down. Its a great feeling to have. Get this if you want to charge, float in pow, and rips turns. So fun.