- Detail Images
Value-packed construction for Sasquatch-footed freestyle freaks.
The Rome Reverb Wide Snowboard gives big-footed, all-mountain freestyle fiends a ton of board for their buck. With a super-poppy and predictable Stay Positive camber profile, HotRods fiberglass reinforcements for extra ollie power, and Basalt Impact Plates for lightweight durability, the Reverb spins off park jumps and charges groomers with speed and control, yet still flexes enough to hold a proper 5-0 through the down-flat-down.
- Stay Positive traditional camber profile for jaw-dropping pop, edge grip, and landing stability
- StraightBiax Carbon Laminate for a moderate torsional flex with plenty of longitudinal snap
- Pop Core Matrix for durability and a dialed flex, with fiberglass HotRods in the nose and tail for extra ollie/nollie power
- Basalt Impact Plates reinforce high-stress areas and dampen vibrations for a smoother ride
- SinterTrue base for reliable speed and crystal-clear base graphics