Sleds? Where we're going, we don't need sleds!
The Rome Powder Room Splitboard lets you ditch crowded parking lots, overpriced day tickets, and whiny tourists in favor of endless untracked lines and ear-to-ear smiles. A super-floaty hybrid profile, directional shape, and snappy construction give the Powder Room a powerful, confidence-inspiring feel whether you're pointing it down pillow lines or just cruising through low-angle trees.
Rome's PressurePop Tech uses super-light V-shaped carbon and Kevlar rods in the Powder Room's tip and tail to serve up equal portions of pop and and edge control, even when the snow's overhead blower, and underfoot Kevlar impact plates turn vibration and rogue energy into focused pop and control. Coupled with the AirPop wood core and Pow Rocker, which uses a cold-smoke-gobbling front rocker and powerful camber from your front foot to the tail, this turns the Powder Room into a board that can be as fast and directional as you want it to be, without losing any of its pow-surfing prowess or uphill ability.
- Pow Rocker uses rockered tip and camber from front foot to tail
- AirPop Core Matrix (wood with a triax laminate)
- PressurePop Tech for pop and edge control
- Kevlar impact plates underfoot
- SinterSpeed super-porous base
- Clips included, binding hardware sold separately