Select your style & size:Select options
Harnessing camber's explosive pop, locked-in stability, and powerful edge hold, the Rome Mod Snowboard is a dream ride for well-rounded riders who prefer the feel of traditional camber when they're boosting off massive kickers and straight-lining steeps. Not intended for mellow riding styles, the Mod is the go-to choice for some of the world's most powerful freestyle riders, including team riders Stale Sandbech and Bjorn Leines.
The combination of traditional camber, a twin shape, and a medium flex make the Mod well-suited to everything from jumps and jibs to high-speed carves, big mountain lines, and powder slashes. TurboRods Carbon Reverse Radial V rods channel energy to the tail for explosive ollies, and a one-inch strip of Zylon running down the middle increases overall pop for lively carves and an extra boost off jumps. Good Vibes sidewalls reduce chatter when you're charging through chunder, and they reduce sidewall damage when you're gapping to rails in the park. Rome threw in a super-fast sintered base to keep you flying around at full speed wherever you are.
- Poppy and powerful ride anywhere on the mountain
- Camber offers unmatched pop and edge hold
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch riding
- Medium flex goes from park to peak
- TurboRods and Z-Tech 1.0 enhance pop
- Good Vibes sidewalls smooth out chatter
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Rome was founded in Vermont in 2001
- Item #ROM008R
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love this board. Its the best all arounder Ive ever been on. Perfect stable camber, incredible pop, and the lightest deck Ive had under my feet as well. You want this.