Select your style & size:Select options
Poppy perfection from parks to peaks.
The board of choice for Thomas Delfino when he's sending intimidating kickers and slashing steeps in the French Alps, the Rome Mod Rocker Snowboard is equally adept at high-stakes park laps and big-mountain lines thanks to its balanced twin geometry, pop-boosting additives, and intuitive feel underfoot. This mid-flexing freestyle deck excels at ripping anything you can throw its way, courtesy of its versatile FreePop Rocker profile.
FreePop Rocker offers the predictable handling of flat camber underfoot, giving you the confidence to bomb steeps and send jumps without unnerving squirreliness. Adding playfulness to the Mod Rocker, rocker starting just past the inserts toward the tips creates a looser, catch-free feel for taking your tricks to the entire mountain. Another benefit, these rocker zones improve float on powder days by lifting the tips out of the snow.
Shaving serious weight, the AirPop Core Matrix and Superlight Biax fiberglass allow you to crank spins and clear gaps without excess heft. Carbon Double Barrel TurboRods allow you to load up monster ollies. These pop-enhancing rods are placed inside sleeves milled directly into the board, allowing them to flex independently for dynamic response and heightened energy transfer. Another unique additive to the Mod Rocker, Zylon is lighter, snappier, and stronger than carbon for a hearty dose of pop.
- Take your deep bag of tricks to the entire mountain
- FreePop Rocker is stable underfoot and looser at tips
- Twin shape lends balance for freestyle domination
- Medium flex excels everywhere on the mountain
- AirPop Core Matrix shaves weight while enhancing response
- Carbon Double Barrel TurboRods boost snap and response
- Zylon strip is lighter, snappier, and stronger than carbon
- Sintered base uses carbon additives for reduced friction
- Item #ROM008Q