- Detail Images
The Rome Women's Lo-Fi Snowboard was designed with a flex to ride jumps, jibs, park hits, and powder all in the same day and with the durability to support the habit for many seasons to come. If you don't believe us, just ask Marie France Roy.
- Stay Positive camber keeps you on your feet with a continuous arch of traditional camber from nose to tail
- Single fiberglass barrel HotRods add pop by milling out the core under the bindings and placing the pop-enhancing additive directly into the board
- PressurePop Basalt Reverse V technology channels underfoot energy directly to the outermost contact points via a lightweight, reactive, and eco-friendly basalt additive
- Straight Biax laminate supports a natural flex for forgiving response through presses, jumps, and jibs
- SuperPop Core Matrix utilizes three zones of low-density wood along with strategically placed poplar which blends in a smoother flex to complement the overall poppy flex
- SinterTrue base excels on flats and holds speed to carry you past your friends via a porous, durable, and wax-absorbing compound
Share your thoughts
I will never ride a rockered board again! I usually ride a 143 but went down to the 140 cause I wanted a smaller board and it is perfect. It is super easy to press and locks into rails real nice, and it is so fast and great on jumps. It's slightly heavier than my lobster but still a pretty light board overall.