Select your style & size:Select options
An equal opportunity ripper, from peak to park.
Strap into the Rome Women's Lo-Fi Rocker Snowboard if you don't discriminate between sending big jumps in the park and slashing fresh powder in the trees. This poppy, yet playful freestyle deck features balanced twin geometry for riding switch without compromise in the park. However, just because the Lo-Fi Rocker excels at jumps and jibs doesn't mean it can't slay the entire mountain. It's equally adept at dropping into open bowls and dicing up deep glades on powder days thanks to its FreePop Rocker.
The FreePop Rocker profile keeps the tips from submerging, should you find yourself riding on powder days and stomping landings in untracked snow. This hybrid profile places flat camber underfoot for a stable, predictable feel when you're straight-lining kickers and hauling at high speeds. Just after the binding inserts, the board transitions to rocker to the tip and tail, allowing you to float through fresh snow, as well as link turns and stomp landings without catching unexpectedly.
Inside this freestyle specialist, the snappy Pop Core Matrix blends long poplar wood with three zones of low-density wood. The StraightBiax Laminate preserves the board's playful nature, allowing you to flex the board torsionally for effortless butters and presses. Helping you boost over slow signs (don't get caught!) and clear kickers, the Bamboo Single Barrel HotRod is milled directly into the nose and tail for spring-like response.
- Doesn't discriminate between park hits and powder turns
- FreePop Rocker is predictable at speed and playful at tips
- True twin shape retains a balanced freestyle feel
- Medium flex lends versatility for peak-to-park riding
- Pop Core Matrix creates a lightweight, lively personality
- StraightBiax Laminate provides a softer torsional flex
- SinterTrue base readily absorbs wax for faster glide
- Item #ROM009V